The list will be constantly updated. However, please be aware that we are not able to track all event changes. If you are unsure whether a specific event is taking place, please contact the organizers directly.
XVII World Water Congress
This event organized by the International Water Resources association (IWRA) will be postponed from May to 21-25 September 2020. The World Water Congress will take place in Daegu, Korea. For further information see www.worldwatercongress.com.
IWA Digital Water Summit
New dates: November 30 to December 3, 2020
15th Pipeline Technology Conference (ptc)
According to the organizers, the event will now take place online:
"The online platform will be provided in the form of a smartphone app for Android and iOS (and a web version for regular PC). The app will include a wide range of networking opportunities for speakers, participants, exhibitors and sponsors and will offer a variety of interactive features:
- Browse through 100+ technical presentations and download papers, presentations and videos
- Get in touch with the speakers and join open discussions for specific presentations
- Take a look into the list of participants and establish contacts and chat with the registered participants within the app
- Get detailed information about the 90+ sponsors and exhibitors and get in touch with dedicated contact persons
- Join the general discussion and post your statements and questions within the central Activity Feed with the possibility to like and comment
- Take part in live polls and surveys (e.g. ptc Photo Contest)
- More features are currently under development"
The organizers will send out invitations to join the app from this week (March 16) and would like to invite all participants to join the discussion during the originally announced conference and exhibition dates March 31 till April 2, 2020.
In addition to the conference and exhibition they are also working on a possibility to offer part of the ptc Seminar on March 30 as webinars / webcast.
Further information: www.pipeline-conference.com
Global Water Summit 2020
Global Water Intelligence (GWI) hosts the Global Water Summit each year in the spring. This year’s edition was slated to take place from March 29 to 31 in Madrid. However, due to the recent disruption and newly imposed travel restrictions as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 Global Water Summit has been postponed.
The 2020 Global Water Summit will now take place from August 30 to September 1, 2020.
Further information: www.watermeetsmoney.com