Twelve independent jury panels of distinguished industry experts selected the 54 finalists from 571 nominations submitted by more than 440 organizations in more than 60 countries. Winners will be selected and announced at Bentley’s Year in Infrastructure 2019 Conference, from October 21 to 24 in Singapore.
The finalists in the water and waste water-related categories are:
Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants
- AECOM Singapore Pte Ltd and Keppel Infrastructure Holdings Pte Ltd – Keppel Marina East Desalination Plant – Singapore
- Houston Waterworks Team (a Joint Venture of Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. and CDM Constructors, Inc.) – Northeast Water Purification Plant Expansion – Houston, Texas, United States
- Jacobs Engineering Group and Singapore’s National Water Agency, PUB– Tuas Water Reclamation Plant – Singapore
Water, Waste Water and Stormwater Networks
- Balfour Beatty, Morgan Sindall, BAM Nuttall Joint Venture – Thames Tideway Tunnel – Thames Tideway, London, United Kingdom
- Henan Water & Power Engineering Consulting Co., Ltd. – Decision Support System for Emergency Disposal of Sudden Water Pollution in Middle Route of South-to-North Water Diversion Project – Beijing, China
- NJS Engineers India P Limited – JICA Assisted Guwahati Water Supply Project – Guwahati, Assam, India
The finalists will present their projects as part of related infrastructure forums at Bentley’s Year in Infrastructure 2019 Conference.
Chris Barron, Bentley Systems’ chief communications officer, said, "We are pleased to congratulate and celebrate this year’s awards program finalists for their excellent work using Bentley technology, and to provide conference attendees with opportunities to meet the finalists and watch their project presentations, which represent truly outstanding going digital advancements in infrastructure."
More about the finalists from all categories here.
More about the Year in Infrastructure 2019 Awards Program and Conference here.