This event is aimed at international water utilities, water service companies, smart technology providers, and key stakeholders making an economic assessment for developing their water networks. By attending the exhibition and conference, they will be able to learn more about the latest technological developments to improve efficiencies and operations. Core attendees include CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of, Superintendents, Managers, and Stakeholders involved in these industries.
The key focus for this year’s conference will be to “efficiently manage and reduce water leakage”, and the objective will be to bring water utilities and network services together with leading industry experts to collaborate and examine new opportunities in smart water technologies, and to address the key challenges in water utilities from a global perspective.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Making an economic assessment for water utilities development
- Integrating smart water technologies into existing water infrastructure
- Strategies for managing and reducing water leakage across the network
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication technologies
- New technologies and know-how in IoT and AI for network automation
- End-user case studies and how to develop an optimal network
For further information visit www.middleeast.smart-water-utilities.com/index